Thursday, February 14, 2008

Irritated

Have been pondering for some time if I wanna continue to be a storyteller but anyway, here I am (perhaps just to satisfy my 3-mins passion). So WHAT or maybe WHO throws the bait and leads me to the hook? Some idiot who is formerly my 'friend' but now....sadly *sarcastic ;/* to say Not Anymore.

Why do people keep holding on to something for so long when they already knew the answer?

Why do people keep asking/searching for an answer to their questions? *applies to Socrates too* :D

Why do people keep making promises over and over again but ITE, they just break their promises?

Why do people keep thinking they stand a chance when the obvious is shown?

Why do people keep hanging onto their positive and forgetting their negative?

Why do people keep making things sound as if they have done a lot?

Why do people keep making things sound as if they have done the impossible?

Why do people keep insisting that they are the noble type?

Why do people keep thinking they are faithful when they are not?

Why do people keep reminding themselves of the past when history is bitter and sour?

Why are they so xxxxx??

Why cant they let go? Why cant they give up? Why cant they just stop thinking and move?
Why cant they just SHUT UP & GO AWAY??? Why cant they just F*CKED OFF?
Get off and stop being a LEECH!

I guess only SB knows who I am talking about.....

1 comment:

Ah mOnkey eating bAnaNa said...

Tortoise...can you make a tag board??i wan to flood it with my comments....lalalala