Friday, March 21, 2008

I saw Liting at Leen's party. As usual, we updated each other our schedules and some interesting facts..^_^ OMG, SMU academic schedule is so fast paced! 'Hen kuai de jiu fang jia le, zhen shuang!'

after celebration, ah boon and I stayed overnight at "Kitayama's" place. Mahjong session this morning was damn freaking funny!! 'Idol' was so interesting. As expected, she did not fail to amuse me. I laughed vigorously and non-stop the whole 3hrs! (Really can't stand 'idol') *Sigh. I realli realli missed the life, joy, laughter, friendship and everything! What an unforgettable moments. :( *

Going to send bro off at the airport later. He's going to New York for music exchange!! Anyway. my point here is, it's going to be my turn 2 months later which is like 7 weeks???!!!! *Wow** so fast!! Last year, Penguin, Carebear and I were rushing to apply for it!! Penguin even took a cab down all the way to ALP to ask my mum to sign the application form! *hahaha... :D

No comments: