Saturday, March 1, 2008



I'm in love with this song - Merry Christmas, Mr Lawrence NOW! Btw, it's the trailer song of The Leap Years. Especially the combination part of piano,violin and cello...it's so amazing and AWESOMEeee...

I ate so much for dinner today! Ate fried rice, peanut cookies, fried chicken, one bowl of minced meat noodles, Fries, buns! But I am still that full. ;/ my stomach seems like a bottomless pit...no food can fill it to brim.

Today, I spent my time sleeping, eating, revising and bullying my brother and his CJ8 bear bear. Lolx...so fun!

anyway, yesterday I went back to hall to get my finance tb. Carebear and I decided to play a prank on Penguin! So I went to knock on her door then ran quickly to hide behind the wall. Of course, when Penguin opened the door, there was no one there!! We heard the door closed and repeated our prank for 5 times. Lolx.. Both of us were laughing vigorously behind the wall everytime she opened the door!! It was so funny! Am I right, Penguin? :D

No comments: