Thursday, March 6, 2008

ok, I am f*cking fed-up, angry and pissed off by Accounting Module as weeks passed. The Tutorial questions seem to be neverending. One question has 6 parts? Have to compute this and that, compare here and there, post up and down PLUS suggest on what shld the manager of the company do given the stupid sales results. WTH! How would I know what he/she shld do? I am not the manager and I cannot put myself in his shoes!

Really have Soooo.. many idiotic questions to ask? Stupid prof, give so many questions too. Not as if accounting is the only module that have tutorial questions and I have all the time in the world to finish it. Perhaps some geeks, nerds, muggers and hardcore can do it but not me! The more irritated I got upon looking at those questions for every tutorials. Suckz!
Furthermore, the prof still have the cheek to give extra question on top of the TB questions. Even more frustrating is, it is in PDF form! I cant even copy and paste! The stupid thing do not allow me to do so! Arghh....I am not going to do it!

No comments: