Thursday, May 8, 2008

2 topics

Topic 1: Examinations
Yes, I'm done with exams!! I have waited one year for this moment and shall spend my post-exam days with relish ! The 'idiotic MNO cheat sheet' made me sacrifice my precious sleeping time but luckily becoz of Ducky's help, I managed to squeeze in all 12 chpters in an A4 sheet. Thanks Ducky!! About thepapers, yep, I tried my best in the papers and sincerely wish for a miracle to happen. Hopefully my grades will be much better this semester but... I shall continue to pray then.

Topic 2: USA Work and Work program
I need to complain!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIRSTLY, Up till now, I have been forking out at least $5000 even before I left for the trip. Damn suckkkyyy!! But what can I do? *Sigh* SECONDLY, the agent lied to us saying for accomodation, it will be 3 in a room. In fact, It was 2 to a room, 4 to an apartment! Isn't it a "pig in a poke"???!! *SO sh*t! Yea...so I shall be e one who move since...:X

Anyway, we did something again yesterday! We were doing our grocery shopping at Suntec Carrefour initially, planning to buy packs of instant noodles etc.. however, we realised tt they have limited variety in their range of canned food thus, we tot we shld just chuck our trolley of groceries at one corner and walked off to Cold storage at Bugis Junc. AND Yes, we did it.

No comments: