Monday, June 16, 2008



Went to Ron Jon again after work. I ordered The Club(turkey, bacon, ham and chesse and lettuce sandwich). Its nice as expected but I find it kinda salty. The portion of fries I got was huge! They were saying tt it's like ordering the basket of fries tt costs 3bucks in the menu. WOW! So the 3 of us (Jayz, Jo and I) cleared the fries basket. I boxed the other 2 sandwich for lunch tmr.

Today, something happened in the evening after my work which made me so frustrated and f*cked up. But due to certain reasons, I shall spell nothing (in case of any confidentiality term being breached) yet something here, in my BLOG since this is affecting me till now,I want my family and friends to know bout my on-goings here. So hell the restrictions if someone asked me bout it. (As if my family and friends have such big influence to make something happen)I got a "BONUS" OFFDAY somewhere next week despite me going down personally last week to CANCEL the leave and this week, I was told tt nothing can be done since what done cannot be undone.
aNYway, work today is exciting and fun in my own way. tmr is a morning shift so early night for me then. nightz.

No comments: