Monday, August 25, 2008



Memories, memories, memories!! Only the 5 of us were able to experience the ride. Yes, it's Led Zeppelin - Whola Lotta Love... Clarice didnt want to take the ride even till her last day of work. *thus she cant share that kind of emotions with us!!** What a pity!
I was taken aback when Jimmy Page was standing right on the London Bus stage with his electric guitar, producing this familiar rhythm together with singer/composer, Leona Lewis yesterday at Olympics 2008. *did anyone notice it??** Their duet was totally awesome! I love that version of Whola Lotta love. So wonderful. This song brought me back to the times where I sat on Led Zeppelin rides together with Jo, Ayeme, Chloe, Jay Z, HzL as well as Viktoria and Irina. Hahaha.... the second time was the best!! With HzL scaring that poor little boy before the ride and Jo, on the ride, shutting her eyes & screaming her lungs out!! That was totally fun and amazing! The first time was fab but I got butterflies after getting out of the ride...maybe I was too nervous! hahahha... The last time, Viktoria's reaction was akin to Jo!! Screaming, shouting, yelling all the way!! Yes...all the wayyyy. 3 different companies, 3 different experiences.
Too bad, didnt manage to ride on it on my last day. I miss taking that ride and the 'DROP' feeling!!! Can I turn time back?
MissiNg the States**

No comments: