Monday, January 12, 2009

WooHooo~ BFF is returning back to hometown on the 22th Jan!! Hey Bff, must take day off from yr busy meetups schedule to come and visit me in hall!! U haven come to my hall yet!! :( :( :..( It's my last semester already! I miss u so muchhh!! :D

Recently, I got addicted back to jap songs, specifically by this female group - AKB48, Team A songs only. (AKB48 consists of 48 members divided into three teams: Team A, Team K and Team B). Apparently, it seems like Team A is gaining more fame? than team B and K. But, I support Team A because of mendol - takahashi minami, Haruna Kojima & Mi & Minami Minegishi. :D) Anyway, majority of the songs has catchy and fabulous tune, yeap.

Holidays: basically I did slacking at home, atending gatherings *haha*, cooking, reading and dating. What an unfulfilling holiday I led! :E

No comments: