Thursday, February 28, 2008

Today, I spent 3/4 of my time in town! So currently, I am feeling very tired and sleepy now but I cannot sleep yet!! Arghhh!!! I still have my Philo essay to complete. Oh no!

Guess what. I only had 2 hours of sleep to regenerate my brain cells this early morning! Countless of my brain cells have been killed while trying to complete half of the Philo short paper. 'o' Haiz..

Then I woke up at 5.45am to get prepared for my Visa interview at the US embassy. As usual, carebear and I were late in meeting Penguin at Orchard station. (We have long forgotten about the morning rush hours that all buses were so packed with students!) Anyway, the 3 of us were late for our interviews.

Oh no, I waited for 30mins or even longer for the stupid interview. But its okay, cause the MALE employees over there are so friendly!! HA! Went to Tanglin Mac for some chit-chatting session as well as discussion on our trip to US againnnnnnnn!!! Damn exciting and can't wait for it! :P Hopefully everything will go well for us.

Back to reality, Carebear and I went to Borders to do some research on legal assignment. There are not many law books on Contract Law over at Borders so we just have to rely on the Internet and our own TBs. I should really compliment ourselves because the both of us were just so disciplined for the whole afternoon in completing our legal assignment.

At around 6pm, we met up with Calvin to have dinner at Sakae. Hahaha..interesting dinner I should say because Carebear and I were able to appling Philo to our conversation. We insisted to know what is characteristic? Lolx.. the whole situation is like both of us were playing the role of Socrates trying to demand for e definition of characteristic from Meno - Calvin. :>/ so amazing.

After the short philo issue, we had some debates on trust between friends....he was speechless after the reasonings. Oh, and also the good laugh at Carebear's encounter with BOXING kangaroo and Koala bear nails. *hahahahaha.....

No comments: