Monday, February 25, 2008

Finally met up with Collettee after so many months, the day was damn enjoyable and hilarious! :D

Had our lunch at Pizza Hut (Tampines), OMG...the service there suddenly improved so much, a good sign hur. But hopefully its not because of those authorised visitors who were hanging around the shop surveying customers about their service level.

after lunch, we headed down to Bugis to collect my VISA package to US. Yayeee~ 2 more months to South Carolina! *Sugoi desho ne.*
argh...the interview on Thursday is too early!! 8am, US embassy!

oh, The Cathay has $6.00 movie tickets for students during weekdays before 6pm! Great BARGAIN! ^-^ Besides, there are some small shops selling innovative items but were slightly overpriced.

Best part of the day - I bombarded Collettee with numerous questions with regards to dress code to court!! It was damn hilarious ok...I really really laughed non stop for minutes *lol* (can still remember her 'wu nai' expressions while trying to play along with me)! Lolx...hey it was just too high yesterday without alcohol!

On my way back to Tampines, I met some attention seekers on the train. One of the girls was sitting near the train door blocking the way and hoping to blast the cabin with the music from her lappy. Yea, another neighbourhood school student again. I am so displeased with neighbourhood school students recently which I don't know the reason too. Perhaps it's because of their attitude and behaviour. Anyway, I was from a neighbourhood school previously thus there is no predilection for prestigious/distinguished institutes here.

No comments: