Monday, February 18, 2008

An unrewarding evening

I occupied my entire evening with Road Relay stuff yesterday.

First stop: Queensway - Collection of Road Relay Jerseys.

Second stop: Cold Storage - grocery shopping but didnt buy anything in the end.

Third Stop: Hawker centre - Had dried chilli with chicken + rice for Dinner. It was not very tasty but not that bad.

Fourth stop: Back to Sheares Hall, separating the Jerseys accordingly.

Fifth Stop: Lobby for short briefing on the competition later.

Sixth Stop: Blk A, deliver the Jerseys to my runners.

Seventh Stop: I thought I may be able to buy either Bananas or Safety pins at 7-11 but we came back empty-handed.

Finally, last stop: Level 5 - Work and Travel enquiries to be settled.

I can only say the evening's events completely drained me of all strength. I am dead beat.

No comments: