Monday, March 31, 2008

I never failed to feel this feeling everytime I had this other feeling on another face of my heart. I do remember the question posed by sb and yj the last time we met up. They asked why do I keep laughing so ecstatically, crazily and went bonkers for every gatherings, is it because I miss them too much? Ha! My answer is yes that time in a joking manner. But it's never a false statement. I knew I missed their absurd, nonsensical talk-backs, random jokes, queer actions, sarcastic remarks, fab gossips, high tolerance level and wonderful MJ sessions. Knowing the fact that I do not gamble on MJ table, they including idol, just bear with it to play with fake chips, making fun of everything we can on the table. *emotions are so so strong nowww.. Yes, they are just so best of the best.

No comments: