Sunday, June 15, 2008

Alright JO, here's my new post.

Yesterday, Jo, clarice and I went to Tanger 501 for shopping. Cab fare was only 5bucks due to flat rate. Lucky us. anyway, I bought a Fossil watch and red wallet, Pepperridge Farm biscuits and Guess tops! As usual, there will be a point of time when I am with Jo, I laughed vigorously akin to potassium in contact with H2O. I did some fake and bad locking dance moves and forced her to do with me but yea, she didnt of course. We spent some time at Nike trying on the shoes but all we tried wasnt comfortable at all so Nike lost 2 sales.

A few days after our morning shift, Chloe, Jay Z, Jo and I went to Ron Jon for dinner! It was the first good dinner we had after scrimping and saving, surviving solely on instant noodles, pizza and porridge.

Jo had the Calf for meal. The cheese looks awesome! But it's beef !!! :(

My Grouper Basket - fish & chips. The taste was just alright. Not tt bad huh. I just LOVE LOVE the fries.
JayZ's steak and cheese. Lots of onions and green peppers...
Chloe's shrimp basket. Yes, it is delicious.

After meal satisfaction picture.
last monday, Jo, amy and I went to coastal grand mall to shop again. It's amy first time there and her first reaction: 'finally i saw a decent mall'. We had chinese food for dinner and headed back to work and home.
I love USA. I love the food - big portion, cheap and taste awesome! Unlike in Singapore, overpriced, small portion, taste so-so. Moreover, the shopping here are good. the t-shirts design are bold, artistic, impressive! Everything are beyond words. And living expenses are cheap!! Of course, not for our aparment cause we definitely got ripped off by some idiots! We were told by the locals that given our rent, we can afford a big house with own swimming pool at Carolina Forest which is the rich man area akin to Singapore Bukit Timah area. If not, we can even rent a mansion! unlike now, a one storey apartment with shared swimming pool. Damn!!!

No comments: