Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Yummilicious Wild Wings Dinner

Last Sat was off day therefore, bear and I decided to treat ourselves with something good as well as to temporary curb my cravings for chicken wings!! Important Things to do before leaving home for Barefoot Landing!
Bear's blocking me!! I dunno wat'm I posing!

ComeOn! RRockzz with us! Pose with Us!


Off WE GO~ at 4.30pm by taking ROCK STAR CAB. The fare was so expensive - $14! It even cost more than our 'Wings' dinner at Wild Wings Cafe at Barefoot Landing.
Menu? Anybody??

Appetizer - All Days' Favorite Spinach Dip

Here I come to my Spinach Dip!

Look at our 25 WINGS platter! It's damn awesome!

I'm drooling again! It just look so fantastic!




Then We met up with Yuka and Chanon(tata) in the later of the night. Went up to House of Blues for their live band. I had an electric lemonade whereas Bear had a Melon Margarita for the night. Headed back home at around 12.20am for the next day work.
Yea, tt's yuka w us

With CHanon aka Tata







Our drink! Taste good and looks good!!






No comments: