Monday, June 23, 2008

chatting with Christian now and he asked, "wassup with my nick". I related the story to him and his reply: wanna see how she loooooks (obviously is the head of thOSE MF) I said, use ya imagination to mix and match the world's ugliest animals then he will get a picture of how MF looks. Before tt, I realised this black crow = MF does resembles a distorted mix of rhino and hippo with monkey face structure, toad's limbs and a duck's voice. Moreover, the crow having such looks dare to have the guts to write *DIVA* under its name on the plastic cup! What on earth is this crow or rather 'thing' thinking? *DIVA?! WTH!! I have never ever in my 20 years see a MONSTER or even OGRE calling itself, DIVA! What a big JOKE! LOL. Or maybe the diva means Dick In Very Ashley. YES, I bet the thing meant tt meaning.

Lucky me, I worked peacefully without crows around today. Poor Chloe and Clarice who may have to catch and tame these bratty crows and KILL them if the need arises.

No comments: