Sunday, June 22, 2008

posts bout the M.Fs in **L *****S & *** - P

few hours ago, I was raising my voice at a supervisor about my schedule. I meant it cause the words used were way too sarcastic SO definitely, this person deserved it. at the same time, chloe was arguing with the head of M.F who was bitching bout us snatching away hrs. *oh come on, get a life! we are too high-class to mess with the lowly BLACK barking "dog" who might get killed anytime, anywhere in anyways.

Who the hell she thinks she is?! We arent even snatching away hers or any of the other 4 fcuking "female dogs" hrs! Are they jealous tt we get along too well with the others? I bet. SO from NOW onwards, I am just going to stand around and not talk to any bitches or M.Fs anymore. I DUN EVEN want to look at them. (I feel like slashing their faces & bones with knives and choppers!!! crush them using ice crusher and throw into a dirty mud.)

There exists a GAY scheduler who f* with some gays the night before I went to look for him bout leave. This GAY nodded which is clearly an indication tt he understands but apparently, he dont! & made a stupid mistake tt he should not have made in the first place but NVM...i shall just pardon this GAY since everything from the start with regards to the "mall" is in a mess.

No comments: