Monday, June 23, 2008

OFF DAY!

One fine day after our work, we went for the 8pm Icehouse show after dinner. The show was totally awesome. Ya shld really watch this show...too bad got to fly to Myrtle Beach and buy a tix to get into the park.



Dinner =


Jo & I shared this foot long hotdog and fries. It's kinda disgusting right? The hotdog sticks out of the bun!! haha...I am just quoting Schree's words! (Jo's threatening me with the wobbly plastic knife!)



Shadows at BRITISH INVASION!


next, some random pictures we took at coastal grand mall. Our intinery for tt day is movie marathon. Bought a tix to watch SEX & THE CITY officially, followed By Incredible Hulk but afte warming the seat for 10minutes, the rest wanted to go cause they simply dun understand what's going on. Thus we crashed in the theatre screening Kungfu Panda. The show was really lame at times esp for the term: Master 'Wu Gui'. Hahaha...inside joke. But it's not bad afterall. I really managed to laugh at times. 'Cute' is the word for the show. Next, moved on to 'Don't mess with Zohan'. This comedy is really the ulitmate. I really really Laughed out Loud and its neither once or twice but countless times. wahahaha... next, watched 1/4 of The happenings and 1/4 of love guru before we end our marathon. My Ranking: Sex & The City - 1st, Dont mess with Zohan - 2nd and Kungfu Panda - 3rd. I almost teared while watching Sex and The City. So touched by it.


(It's just the KISS, KISS, KISS lip balm from VS)
After movie, we went to shop around Victoria Secret, Bath and Body Works and Body SHop! I got a pair of skinnies at Body shop at 16Bucks only. Then Chloe and I headed to BK for our dinner! We ordered DOUBLE STACKER Meal (consists 2 slices of cheese, 2 beef patties, bacon & free flow of drink w small pack of fries!!) tt costs us 4.34bucks only!! After one bite, the burger was simply irresistable! I am going back for more, more and more!
Last but not the least, we headed down to Walmart to get our Groceries! as usual, the minimum time we need is A HOUR! Haagen Daaz Green Tea and Rum Raisin flavour! Am going to get Ben and Jerry on my next visit!

No comments: