Thursday, June 26, 2008

Called to mum yesterday to update her on my daily routine. As usual, I will do the talking first when I called home. Then booked my ticket back to NY and settled many misc issues. While waiting for Jo to get home, chatted with boon online and indeed our conversation was so hilarious and fun! Ohno! I forgot to give her a DISTURBING call! aRGH! hahhaa...

This morning, I bid 'goodbye' to Chloe & JayZ cause they are going to Washington! I bet they are on AmTrek train now, listening to MP3, taking photos, munching on their snacks and enjoying the scenary outside, sleeping and having fun for 8hrs. How wonderful it is... ^-^ It's such a pity tt I didnt join them to D.C. :( all because of miscommunication. They tot I have no interest in going to D.C but...haiz.too late to say anything now.

Anyway... I will still be flying to Orlando with Clarice, Joanna, Amy and her bf, Zhi Long instead on this coming Sat. Definitely all of us are going to enjoy the fullest in wherever we are and wherever we go. Our pact - to take many pictures, enjoy and be safe!!

Tmr is my 'Bonus' off day due to someone's fault in doing up my work schedule. So I dated Yuka and she dated Joanne & Wanling to the Beach! I feel like doing some cycling around the place after our beach excursion. Anyway things are not settled yet. Most importantly, I haven even start packing my luggage! But for sure, I am going to travel light there! :D

No comments: