Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Orlando Adventure

I just came back from Orlando, Florida!!!! Hahaha...Orlando is so much more accessible as compared to MYR! But we didnt managed to explore the area except for Disneyland. Nvm...all I wanna say is, 'This Whole Trip is AWESOME and EXHILARATING! Totally full of adventures for everyone!'

mY ADVenture: The most memorable tt happened to me in few hours ago! We almost missed the plane back to MYR! The incorrigible counter staff lied to us, said tt it's too late to check in now. At tt moment, our jaws dropped and hearts skipped a beat! **Can u imagine what will be the consequences??** ~buT we find it weird tt Clarice was able to check in few minutes ago, Y cant We? *wondering if it's fate, the plane was delayed due to heavy storms* SO we managed to check in! Happily took my boarding pass to the security checkpoint and my REAL adventure begins. I cant board!!!! The name on my boarding pass is different from my Passport............................sucks! Totally suckz! Ya guys shld know what's e feeling of being rejected to enter the gate & most importantly when yr plane is taking off in few minutes' time!!!!!!!!! Therefore, I had to walk all the way to Spirit counter again to request them to make a change in my boarding pass. *I think I might get a nervous breakdown at any moment at tt time.** The climax- Th system was unable to accept the change of name on my boarding pass!! *F*ck....Luckily, manually she issued a gate pass for me after taking her own sweet time dealing with the system. *Sweat*

My 2nd adventure combines the whole 5 days in Orlando. There seems to be a curse on us on our Orlando trip because every single day, there bound to be something tt will happen to us - 0. thinking tt we took the wrong trolley back to hotel, 1. Do a role play to attend a stupid and time-wasting presentation for a whole morning to get discounted Dinsey Tickets, 2. Got 4 tickets from a random person at a cheaper price & wasted one whole morning 3. called for a cab with a crazy driver, 4. went to Universal Studio with an invalid pass on the 4th day morning 5. On the same day, Jo, Amy, Vincent and I were all set to play the Water waves at Blizzard Beach BUT the beach was temporarily closed due to bad weather and lightning! 6. took the hotel tt was opposite ours - Intl plaza shuttle bus back from Disney Kingdoms when we are not supposed to 7. tour around Intl Plaza, make ourselves like the hotel guests when we are in fact, INTRUDERS!! 8. Managed to smuggle Vincent into Epcot using Clarice's pass & enjoyed the evening 9. made random decisions when deciding on where to fill our hungry stomachs - Cici's Pizza, Ponderosa Steakhouse, Red Bamboo Thai Restaurant, Village Inn Resturant, Petrol Kiosk Mart, Benninger Grill Bar....

***I am a quarter done with my updates only. Do u readers have the same thoughts as me tt My whole Journey was way too Enchanting, Intriguing and Dramatic??!! Totally AN ADVENTURE huh?!

To be continued.......................................................

No comments: