Sunday, July 13, 2008

Beach Day

Last Friday is the night before my departure to Disneyland, Orlando, Florida. Met up with Yuka, Joanne and Wanling to THE BEACH!! *I MUST say tt they are the lucky ones because they are the first to see me in Bikini! Even my closest friends didn’t have the chance.* hahaha...



Supposed to meet at 11.15am but girls just like to drag time. J went to pick up our pay check and unfortunately for me, I met the 2 bitches in my store who came for the same purpose. Anyway...unlucky things aside...headed to Myrtle beach for Sun tanning. The wind was so strong tt I can’t even lay my mat in peace! Took a walk with Yuka while the other two continued with their sun tan. GUESS WHAT?! We saw lots of interesting things along our way – fresh poo poo, condoms..
Next thing was Yuka went to buy soft serve and it melted like nobody business....poor her, have to eat it up in seconds. Hahaha...anyway, we continued sun tanning all the way to 4plus then headed to Coastal Grand Mall.


The Chinese restaurant manager gave us a box of chicken wings!! Shopping shopping shopping....my finances traded for a pair of skinny and Adidas black shoes for 10 and 16bucks respectively. Isn't it wonderful bargain??!!! Next stop is BK for dinner/supper. As usual, I had the routine - double stacker meal. *awww....The taste is still amazing!

No comments: