Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Flight delayed

Here I am sitting in the freezing JFK departure hall waiting to board CX831 which was supposed to depart New York at 2.55pm, Aug 2. Is this a joke or a chance to be more independent?? My flight is delayed for 14hours!! *o` Took a cab to and fro Manhattan, all under Cathay Pacific bill.. That's awesome, don't u think so?! Thus I spent my 14hours in travelling, looking for T-mobile refill card, buying electronic charger, surfing the net in Columbia University Teacher's College, chatting with Shu Jun, last but not the least, spending almost an hour and half on the phone with Irina. As I was telling my surrounding friends, I am beyond doubt 100% contented to meet this awesome friend of mine who is able to share my happiness, sadness etc. Nevertheless, I really wonder when can we meet again....next year summer? Or after my graduation? I will visit Russia. Definitely. It's a pact.

Back to the flight delay, this experience indeed is sporadic and valuable but it's definitely not what anyone will wish for BECAUSE 14HOURS is just too much to bear!! Moreover, there is still another 16hours for me to spend in the space-restricted plane. **OMG!!!*** the waiting area of JFK... it's just so uncomfortable and COLD. :( People have to sleep on the ground...

I miss US, US.

No comments: