Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Yes, I admit that tears have been flowing down my cheeks these days and it's not my usual self. I can conclude that the word, 'Departure' is very sensitive to me now. Not forgetting that I cried like nobody's business on the 29th July.
My last week in Myrtle Beach was an enjoyable one. Thanks peeps for making it so fun and interesting. I do appreciate it. I miss Myrtle Beach and my friends.


After 20 hours of flight, finally I stepped into Singapore, my homeland. The feeling inside me is totally different. I miss Singapore to the minimal. But I miss Myrtle beach and US to the maximum. I dont' miss Singapore food at all. Not Hokkien mee, not Satay, not mee rebus, not mee goreng or any others. The first crusine that I miss when in Myrtle beach is SUSHI.

No comments: