Monday, August 11, 2008

"Having the Singapore freedom though I desire for the one from the other side of the world." tt's the sentence I want others to know bout me now.

Talking about all the interesting facts and happenings from Singapore to US and from US back to home country, Chloe and I were totally engrossed in our recollection, the 3 months US trip. This trip changed the way we face reality/society and the way we handle it. I'hve drafted out my desired future plans but it's definitely not easy for me to go along with this plans but up till now, I do hope I am doing well.

Every week, day,hour,minute and seconds, I'm thinking of US. U may say that as time passed, u will get over it but...it never works for me. A few years back, never will I be that adventurous because my circle of friends arent that spontaneous and daring. But now I am given a chance to have friends that share the same deams as I do, why and what is pulling me back? Perhaps - Finance which most of us are worried about.

I just want my life journey to be more playful, different and fun - that kind of life that one dream of and always wanted to but neither have the chance nor the courage to take the first step. TT's why I am saying- I'm fortunate (my family).


States, I'm not getting over u.

No comments: