Thursday, September 18, 2008

Finally able to catch up with bff before she leave for England!! Together with Bing Feng, we went for dinner at Muthu's Curry house. :) A few months back, before I leave for AMerica, we went there for dinner. A few months later, we had the same thing again before Colle leave for her studies. So nicee....

I ate a lot on that prticular night!! Had briyani rice, chicken curry, mutton curry, fried prawns and lots of indian crackers then drank my peppermint bubble tea and headed back to city link for waffles!

Lotsa of fun in taking memorable photos for Colle to bring to UK!! We invited a special guest to take photos with us!! Guess who?! haha...it's TORTOISE, yes! It's Jo's, Sis and MY 'kawaii' tortoise! This small little thing has made a name for himself among my friends ESP JO! (cause Master Wu Gui went to visit her aka Panda in her dreams to hurry her in picking a wife) Therefore, the 3 of us had our chances to take photos with him!! Ahhh....Colle commented that he's very 'hao bao'! I 100% agree with her! (To Colle: Of course! It's my wu gui!) But Bing Feng went to grab his head and posed an irritating faical expression! Hmpf! hAHAH...

photos: will be posted as soon as I received them!

Jo: Dun spot check on me! hahaha...treat u eat mooncakes still be fussy...hmpf! hahahha... :P

No comments: