Monday, September 8, 2008

It's 1am and I am still sitting at the benches in Biz SChool waiting for the rain to stop!! I'm feeling the cold without my cardigan...when will the rain stop?! I wanna get back to hall to have my beauty sleep!! Moreover, my stomach is upset. It's not feeling good...i reckon its hall dinner again. :(

Mischievous? Yes, I admit cause I packed an additional set of dinner from hall for my not staying in hall classmate so that she can have a TASTE of what we (hall residents) are having for dinner. Expected, she said 'she understand why it's fine to eat occasionally in hall but not fine if were to eat it everyday'. *hahahha* finally she understood what do we mean by 'HALL FOOD SUX'.

missing America....Vik was saying that she's going to the beach with Ira! I bet they are there now, having lotsa of fun, enjoying themselves into tanning session!! I wanna be that relaxed too!

No comments: