Sunday, September 7, 2008

This week's really packed! But I seem not to have enough determination to do what I am supposed to complete. Always side track to do other things on the net. When will holidays come again? I am waiting for it.

Finally able to meet up with leen, boon, mingh and jinglebell last friday after our last meeting which was during Christmas 07! sucks! it's a half year thing. Tt's kinda sad but no choice. Everyone has their own business to settle. Anyway, as usual it turned out fun! I'm just kept laughing and laughing. Oh...everytime we met, boon and I will definitely ask JIngle one question. And expected...her reply is there. Always stagnant; no improvements. However, the process of 'interrogating' her was just hilarious. Hopefully, the next time we asked her the same question, she will give us a different reply. :)

Heard that she's flying to Australia for her pilot course, we are happy for her. Heard that she's flying to France next year for training. We envy her. That's AWESOME! I want to fly to France too but money no enough.

My wish list of countries for travelling in the next 4 years - 1st: USA. 2nd- ENGLAND. 3rd - HONG KONG or TAIWAN. 4th - FRANCE. 5th - AUSTRALIA.

Top 2 countries are a must to fufil within 4 years! *USA - I want to see my special friend again and gain overseas working and living experience! *UK - I want to fufil what U shared with me the other time - sitting in my audience seat, overseeing your whole grad ceremony esp seeing this sweetie of mine graduating with a 1st class in Law!! I'm sure yr parents will be proud of you then!

No comments: